ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2010 17:28:45 -0400
I have sent your mesage as well as my origional post to the other
list owners for examination.

It is not I you need to apologize to but the owners of said list
whose name you mentioned on here when you accused me of doing so.

It helps to verify one's facts before making accusations. This said,
I am certainly not above making mistakes as recently demonstrated nor
above jumping to conclusions.

Maybe I should learn from this and refrain from forwarding resources

God Bless,

Doris