ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Best <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 02:06:52 -0500
In November John Schwery shared the MP3 audio book of the Twelfth Imam, and
stated that he had other audio books by Joel C. Rosenberg. Since I do not
have access to the NLS, as I am in Canada, I would like to know if John or
anyone else can share these audio books via the SendSpace service. John,
thank you for sharing the Twelfth Imam, I did enjoy it very much.

Cheers,
David Best

Fwd: AB: The Twelfth Imam by Joel C. Rosenberg