ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2010 14:47:16 -0400
this is not my upload but another audio Bible and a personal
favorite. the reader is awesome and Chris and I love to listen to this.

the Message Bible is not meant to be a study bible or a literal
translation but makes the Bible text current and personal.

for anyone having trouble downloading from sendspace, try firefox
with the Skipscreen plugin.

Enjoy and be blessed!

Doris