ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 09:11:10 -0700
Prayers coming your way, Vicki.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vicki" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:40 AM
Subject: Prayer Please

Most of you know all the voice issues I went through several years ago.
From time to time of late I have had the almost laryngitis re-occur.  But I
pretty much know what to do and could manage it.  I've had extra demands on
my voice this last little while.  But Friday morning I woke up feeling as if
my throat had gotten very dry during the night.  As I more fully awakened,
my throat felt like it had a lump in it, somewhat the sensation like when
you've had a bad cold and are dealing with a surplus of mucous.  I can't say
my throat was sore like a say throat gets.  It was more like I had severely
scratched the inside with something.  When I swallowed I had to be careful
when eating because the muscle felt weak and I didn't know if food was going
to go down.  I could give you more detail but I don't want to go on and on.
Anyway, I had very little voice.  I went to work and had to leave.  I have
an appointment with the voice doc on Tuesday.  I'm debating if I should be
seen before that however.  I can't say there is much improvement today.  I
can talk if I'm careful and don't raise my voice.  Prayers would be very
much appreciated.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Elway

database 4001 (20090411) __________

http://www.eset.com