From:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 06:30:13 -0500

hello, List -

Because many of you follow what Ron Hoggan has to say on gluten-related topics, I asked him if he'd mind my posting the following directly to the list. He kindly agreed. In a few days, I shall also post a summary of answers to my question about whether people have gluten triggers worse symptoms, specifically vomiting,  after a time on the GF diet.

Mary B.
NYC

Begin forwarded message: