Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:45:26 -0800
Sender:
From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>

During the holidays when everyone is rushing we get a lot of questions asking what is gluten free.  Please try not to get into the habit of finding out if a product is gf by asking the list.  You could get people replying that they tried it and did not have a reaction.  Not all celiacs get symptoms.  Read the ingredients.  Do not ask the doctor either.  You need to take responsibility for your own health by reading the labels or calling the company.  I have had celiac for 22 years and I still call the pharmaceutical companies before taking a medication.

Happy holidays to all.

Ginny
Helmetta, New Jersey