Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 22:19:28 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>

Spring is in full bloom at Chicken Paradise ( www.chickenparadise.com ) and
the hens are laying lots of eggs for us to prepare our famous omelets and
french toast for you.  This is the time of year when everything is green,
roses are blooming, and the wisteria has been gorgeous for several weeks
now.  We hope you will keep us in mind when you make your vacation plans.
San Antonio has a lot of things to do and see, along with the missions,
SeaWorld, and Fiesta Texas.

Chicken Paradise, with a large swimming pool, makes an excellent place to
call home while you are in town.  You will love our GF breakfasts and having
the pool to yourselves after being in the crowds all day.

Come see us!

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise GF B&B
606 Jackson Keller Rd