From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:48:16 -0600
Eric,

The biggest difference between the two MFJ keyboard keyers is that the
more expensive one has a small display, while the cheaper one does
not.

There are a few other function differences.

I have owned the cheaper model for several years, and I'll be glad to
send you the command list for it if you go that route.

My wife just bought the larger model with the display at our radio
club auction last month, but we haven't done anything with it yet. She
bought it for the code trainer function, which the cheaper version
does not have.