From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:58:51 -0400
I have just gotten my new Samsung Haven phone.  I like it, but I am having
some trouble getting it to recognize voice commands.  Maybe I have to train
it to my voice I don't know as I have not finished listen to Karen and
Curtis Delzer's tutorial yet.

Also, Verizon wouldn't waive the restocking fee of $35.00 as I had just
gotten my upgrade of an LG 5600 two weeks ago.  They said since I ordered it
online rather than in the store they couldn't waive it.  Now, they are going
to have to do the same thing with it, namely send it to their warehouse,
test it and sell it as a refurbished phone anyway no matter what, but what
struck me is that her these companies are doing everything to get us to
order online, and then when we do they want to penalize us for doing it in
effect.  I even told them that had I known about this phone when I upgraded
I would have taken it even if there was a cost involved.  So I had to pay
the restocking fee plus $39.99 for the phone itself.  But that's all right,
I paid it to get this phone.  I am also glad I do have the tutorial, and I
do plan to get the Braille manual from Samsung.  I hope it is neat and clean
Braille.  73.
Harvey