From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:13:07 +0200
Hi all,
OK, so I've got my new radio, the handheld radio from Tyt Electornics the Tyt TH-UVF1 and I haven't plaied with it much, but I decided to record a quick demonstration of it.
It speaks a little more than the Wouxun radio, but where it doesn't speak you cannot use the numpad to change setting. For example, you cannot use the numpad to select CTCS tone, but you can do this through the programming software.
But anyway, find the Sendspace link below and please give your opinions!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zu07uv
Best regards and 73,
Christian SM0UWV