From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:44:29 -0400
If anyone's looking to buy an Icom IC-t90A you might want to hurry up, I just found out it's discontinued though it looks like AES still has some and I'm sure other places do too for now. I just thought I'd pass on the word since I know that was a fairly popular radio with blind hams for a while, I myself even have one and this after breaking my first one with a bad drop and it is a very good radio for what it is and that CW frequency read out is nice. I just wanted to pass along the word in case anyone's looking for one but didn't buy yet, I hope they come out with something else with the CW frequency read out.