From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:59:29 -0400
I really can't complain about mine, I run it daily and have compared it with
the TS-570, TS-2000 had the edge there and is quieter, my TS-930 I think the
930 is quieter but the TS-2000 seems to hear just as well despite that, it's
really one of the better radios I've used. this is the first time I've had a
radio for more than a couple years and wasn't thinking ahead to my next
radio constantly, I'm still happy with it and have had it, about 3 years? I
find it very accessible, I've never needed help with anything on it and the
performance is right with anything else I've used and better than a lot of
them.