From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:46:08 -0400
Thought this was already on Keith's site/that's what I get for assuming,  Anyway, Jack McSpadden sent me a good copy of this manual when I had and used the rig a few years ago, and my conversations with Eric, who just bought one of the fine lil rigs, prompted me to dig back in my gmail archives/(I'm a PackRat and keep lots of stuff other folks would have deleted _Years ago,) to see if I could find a good copy for him/I did, and let me say to all of my blind ham buddies, *Check the Icanworkthisthing.com site, to see if they have all the textmanuals and cheat sheets for rigs you own or have owned, and send them on to them.