From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:20:17 -0400
    Steve:

From what I've heard, the 811's will be fine;  it's just that they are a
little less bullet proof, which is why I bought the 572B's.

I still do have the 811's around, though, in case I let the smoke out of the
572B's with some sort of incompetent move on my part.

Hopefully, that won't happen, but as we get older, it gets more possible, if
you know what I mean.

Actually wanted a solid-state amp, but simply couldn't afford one at the
time.

Maybe in my next life!  (smile)

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ