From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:34:47 -0600
Hello Phil. the 8877 Chinese jobs sell for about 650.00 and the Imac for
1400.00 or there abouts that is what Alpha sells them for as I remember.
You had a lot of experience with amps sounds like.  I built my own amp with
4 811 tubes and they sure were rugged I thought.  I used to tune for max
smoke but they sure did the job..   73
Ed  K7UC