From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:26:28 -0700
Hi,

I experienced a disk crash on my pc the other day and they're still trying to see if the data can be retrieved.  What a mess!

Anyway, can anyone send me the link for mlb gameday audio?  It was in my favorites which doesn't do me much good at the moment.

I'm using my wife's pc until we get mine up and running again and, ofcurse, she doesn't have that address on her machine and I can't seem to locate it on the mlb site.

Many thanks,

Don,  wblefsmb