From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2010 17:34:44 -0700
Hello I was talking on the phone with a friend with the   wouxum and she was trying to figure out how to scan her channels. I don't know which model she has. it has only 1 knob anyways somehow now when she enters in her repeater she can't get there. they set up a digital repeater to where when she clicks her mic to get there it it supposed  to beep but it does not. I heard this over the phone. she is not on  the list  as she has no computer, but  if there is anyone in ruston who gets this and can some how look her up, her call is ke5yzn. I don't know how to get her out of this glitch.

thanks.

Sarah Alawami aka ke7zum.