From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2010 14:39:01 -0400
I don't know about the following weeks, but I expect to be on the net today,
with my amp running.  The big contest is on CW, so the band shouldn't be
much more crowded than usual.  I have no idea what the skip distances will
be today.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls