From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2010 14:36:11 -0600
A set of basic specifications, would certainly have to be worked out. I agree with you, however the problem that I see is how would we get enough people for this to actually work out. What I do see potentially happening is maybe some dialogue being started. The other thing I think might be useful, is to get the American radio relay league to help a group of us, to get the attention of all of the different parties that are involved in potentially doing this. What I mean by that is they have a testing and standards based regime already set up, we could draw on the experience and hopefully some technical expertise from the amateur radio groups in both B. and B. and ACB, i.e. we must work to gather en masse, it should not be two organizations apart from each other. If created if it becomes any effort that is in the Ouray Seabees separately. It will not work. This liken it to legislation we must be united on the subject. Call me crazy but remember we are such a small minority that any fractures in the front will simply be regarded by business and indeed would send and their distributors have been fighting and us will be locked away from immediately. Just curious to know what everyone's thoughts are. Mori's minds, amateur radio call sign, KE0R I KL.
National Federation of the blind of Colorado assistant newsline coordinator, office phone 970-373-3076.
University of Northern Colorado student e-mail address,[log in to unmask]
 note this document has been dictated by using MacSpeech dictate, some words may be spelled incorrectly, be in the wrong context, so please bear with the software if this does not quite come out correctly. Please offer any comments good or bad about how well this is working.