From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 08:58:07 -0400
Glad you found the little bugger.   Under the cover, the one on the left is
1/8 for the external speaker, middle is a mini din for TNC, RTTY, or some
other outboard interface, and the one on the right is the mini din  for amp
control.

Key and paddle jacks are  on the main unit,  at the lower left front corner.
Paddle is  on the left, straight key  (or pc cw interface) is on the right.

73, Steve KW3A