From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:55:53 -0600
    Butch:

I swear there is an adjustment in one of the menus for UT102 volume.

I seem to recall having that problem with mine too, but remember adjusting
it.  I had to, because it was a rig that I used for Field Day, and often in
our motor home, so needed the volume to be a bit higher than usual.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ