Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 21:47:15 -0400
From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
So good to hear a very good report on a US made rig by folks who
apparently are truly trying for both quality and accessibility.  I've
never even had my hands on anything Elecraft makes, but I've
sure______ heard excellent reports from everybody in my acquaintance
who's operated anything made by them.Maybe some day I'll get my grubby
lil mits on one of them. Danny.