Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 21:15:26 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
I have always installed my own P L 259 connectors and just hate soldering
the braid.  I sent to R F connections and got a crimper and a stripper which
sure takes the pain out of the job.  The only soldering is the center
connector which is a breeze with a Weller gun so over a life time you can
save money and gain a lot of fun making them just as you like.  The Crimper
was 37.00, the Stripper was 20.00 so check it out, the cable of course also.
73
Ed  K7UC