From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:23:17 EDT

Hi Members,

Happy Spring! My husband and I are heading off for a week in our RV and I
wanted you all to know about our May 15th meeting which will be at Harrison
Medical Center in the Auditorium at 1:00 pm. The hospital is at 2520 Cherry
Ave,  Bremerton, WA.

We are happy to announce the opening of a new pizza shop in Bremerton that
will be serving gluten free pizza by May 15th. Jet City Pizza is open at
1554  N.E. Fairgrounds Rd. #1-B, Bremerton. It is behind the Subway and Burger
King on  the corner of Fairgrounds Rd. and 303. He is also opening two more
stores in  Silverdale and Poulsbo. We will be serving his gluten free
pizzas at our  meeting, so bring your friends and family and we'll have a great
meeting with  great food.

Don't forget to sign up your children or grandkids for the GIG summer camp
on Vashon Island this July. It fills up fast so get right on it. Also, if
you go  to _www.gluten.net_ (http://www.gluten.net)  you can sign up for the
National GIG Conference in Minneapolis. MN this June. Not only a great trip
but  a Great meeting.

Read a great article on "Gluten sensitivity issue is complex,
controversial" by going to _http://tinyurl.com/yl4hz6k_ (http://tinyurl.com/yl4hz6k) .
Well done and  not too confusing.

I'm heading off to New Orleans on May 1 with Cynthia Kupper, GIG Executive
Director, to man our booth at Digestive Diseases Week. This is the largest
gathering of Gastroenterologists in the US and all of the latest
information and  research is presented here. A very eye opening experience.

I hope to see many of you at the meeting and bring a bib for the  pizza.

P.S. Foley's Pizza is still making a glorious GF pizza at Sheridan Plaza
across from the hospital.

Sue Eliot
Branch Manager
Kitsap/Olympic Peninsula