From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:18:23 EDT

Here is a fun way to help your family and friends learn about living
gluten-free. Get them to sign up for the Gluten-Free Challenge. Those who sign
up can win prizes donated from the Gluten Intolerance Group and Pamela's
Products.

How many family and friends can you get to join the Gluten-Free Challenge?
This is the first opportunity to win prizes.

We're started the countdown to the Gluten-Free Challenge. Recipes and Tips
are being finalized.

Would you like to win some Pamela's Products
_http://www.pamelasproducts.com_ (http://www.pamelasproducts.com)  baking
mixes to help kick start your recipe planning?

Would you like to WIN a Pamela's tote bag filled with:
1 bag of Pamela's  Chocolate Cake Mix
_http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsMIXchoccake.html_
(http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsMIXchoccake.html)

2 bags of Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix
_http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsMIXbread.html_
(http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsMIXbread.html)

1 bag of Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix
_http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsMIXbaking.html_
(http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsMIXbaking.html)

1 bag of Pamela's Cornbread & Muffin Mix
_http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsMIXcornbread.html_
(http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsMIXcornbread.html)

1 bag of Pamela's Simplebites Mini Cookies
_http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsSIMPLEBITES.html_
(http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsSIMPLEBITES.html)

1 box of Pamela's Cookies
_http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsTRAD.html_
(http://www.pamelasproducts.com/ProductsTRAD.html)

These baking mixes were chosen specifically to go with the first few
recipes that will be coming daily starting on April 21st. We are only offering
this drawing to the early bird sign-ups, that's anyone who has already
signed-up  to take the challenge. To win, simply send an email to us at
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])  with "I'm up for  the
challenge" in the subject line.

You also need to send your shipping address, sorry US addresses only, no
P.O. Boxes to qualify. One entry per person, household, email address.

Entry must be received no later than 11:59pm PDT, Thursday, April 8, 2010.
A random drawing of qualified entries will take place on Friday, April 9th,
 2010. The winner will be notified via email.

Good luck!!
The Gluten-Free Challenge is a joint project of: <_http://www.gluten.net/_
(http://www.gluten.net/) > and _http://www.pamelasproducts.com/_
(http://www.pamelasproducts.com/)

Cynthia Kupper, RD; Executive Director
Gluten Intolerance Group of North  America (GIG)
31214 124 Ave SE, Auburn WA 98092-3667
P: 253-833-6655 ext  104; F: 253-833-6675

*******
*******