Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:55:33 -0400

Hello everyone!  This is my first post to the group...not even sure I am
doing it right!  Anyway,  I have a question on college survival.  2 of my 3
children are confirmed Celiacs.  One is almost 21 in college, and the other
is almost 18 and going to college in the fall.  I have contacted both
schools, and find a lot of talk but not a lot of action.  When kids have to
live on campus and are required to take a meal plan, how are they to eat
anything but plain salad?  Almost every meat is soaked in something, as well
as vegetables.  Cafeteria food is hard to deal with anyway, but not sure how
to have the girls navigate through.  Any suggestions?

*******
*******