ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 13:39:59 -0400
I guess the senses people haven't found me yet.  Because I got that form
sent to us all in the mail.  I didn't fill it out.  Because I didn't
remember I had it till the expiration date past.  I haven't seen an
individual come yet to assist me with filling it out.  So, as I share a mail
box with the people living upstairs, it may be possible the senses doesn't
know I exist?  If one does come to ask me all those sorts of questions, I
just might follow your example.  Thank you for sharing your experience with
us all.