ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:04:17 -0500
Hi Everyone,

It's been very quiet here lately. I hope and pray that everyone is
doing great, and know that I'm praying for all of you.

I have an interesting prayer request.

I have applied for a part time job at a place here in De Smet called
Uni-Med. This is a place that makes diabetic Surrenges.

To be honest, I'm not sure what I can do at this company, but I did
put in my application. They are not hiring right now, but hopefully
they will contact me when they start hiring again.

Please pray that I do get this job, as I did list some possible hours
I could work. I know that I have a responsibility here helping with
the business, and I intend to fulfill that responsibility every day
that I am here.

I'm doing this so that I can hopefully make a little extra money to
help us pay off our huge debt, faster.

Vernon, is in total agreement with me about this, and he did take me
over to get the applicationand he did , help me fill out the
application, and he did take it over to them for me. He knows he
would have to take me to work and pick me up. He didn't want me
working on Mondays, so we could go fishing every weekend, but I told
him I need to work on Mondays.

Please pray that God will provide something that I can do at this
company. The pay is Minimum wages, I believe.

Also, Vernon built a Hydrogen generator and he put it in the
MotorHome. This is to save on gas. One is suppose to get much better
miles with these. Please pray that we really save on gas miles. Also
he hasn't taken it out to drive yet, and I pray that nothing goes wrong.

Thanks much for praying.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson