BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:49:12 -0400
Oh we understand Ruth, I would imagine we each have places like this. In
our little town, we had a magnificent 3 story wooden hotel, gingerbread
trim, big porch, you name it. Burned up on Thanksgiving morning a few
years ago, and as far as I know, no one ever had a clue or even cared
about who did it or why. I sigh everytime I pass the still-vacant site.

And at least the NYT is SOLD in Putney - I have to drive at leat 20
miles to get one.  :-)

In sympathy,
~deb