From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:39:41 -0600
    Lou:

Unfortunately, we will not be anywhere near Williamsport this time around.

Spent the last two days at my folks near Harrisburg, and are now in New
Jersey at Sue's Mother's house.

Will be there this week, and will fly home next week-end.

We may get back here again this summer, so will let you know if a trip up
north can happen at that time.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ