VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David hilbert Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David hilbert Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2010 11:14:38 -0500
Begin forwarded message:

From: Clark Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date: December 25, 2010 11:10:44 AM EST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BookSense Firmware version 2.2

To all BookSense users,

I was on the HIIMS web page yesterday and noticed they have new firmware
for
the BookSense (version 2.2) available for download. I had no problems
following their instructions for the update but note some minor problems
with the process.

1. The zip file that contains the user guide as a word document and a tex
file is saved as a filename without the zip extension. I had to rename th
file and then unzip it.

2. You must right click on the link to download the zip file that contain
the firmware upgrade.

You must backup your flash drive (XT model) and update the firmware twice

and then fromat the XT's flash drive. They fixed some minor bugs, the onl
feature I reallynoticed is an increase on the volume.

The GW Micro BookSense list has apparently ended.  I have tried signing u
to the HIMS BookSense list but have recieved no emails. Is anyone signed
up
and receiving emails from the HIMS BookSense listserv?

Clark

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]