From:
Robin Temple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:06:46 EDT
Hi,
 I am a lurker on this site and I'd love to see your text file.
Thanks,

Robin

In a message dated 9/16/2009 9:06:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

They had  a back and forth debate over the course of a year of so, via the
listserv.  As I recall, they disagreed mostly on fat and salt. At the time,
found  myself siding with Enig/Fallon on the fat, and Cordain on the salt.
Now I'm  no longer so sure about the salt. I don't think Fallon/Enig brought
in  anything about grains or dairy, since it was on a paleo diet list.  I
compiled a single text file of the whole back-and-forth, which I think  I
still have. I could send it to anyone who wants it, or post it to the  list.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Day, Wally  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> >I think you might be confusing  one of them with someone else, because
Mary