From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:04:35 -0400
    Kevin:

Glad you had a good net today, and that conditions were better than they
were last week.  I was on the road coming back from visiting our son and his
family in Missouri, so couldn't participate.

Barring any unforseen circumstances, I should be around for the net next
Sunday afternoon, and hopefully for the following two Sundays as well.

Remember, though, that I will not be available for the east coast midwest
roundtable this coming Saturday afternoon because of working the Michigan
QSO Party from one of our local EOC's.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ