From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 05:05:52 -0700
some players will play mp3s.  I use nero 6 something and it is fairly
speech friendly.  If you want them to play on anything, you'd have to
convert them  to a standard audio cd and those only hold about 80
minutes.  There is another program that is free that is supposed to work
fairly well, I'll go see if I can find the note on that and forward to
this list.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr