Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 12:15:25 -0400
Yes, do a google search for HD Radio and there is a broadcast consortium
that lists all the HD stations.  Several in GR are digital including Wood,
WLHT, WLAV I think, etc.

But, where you are in Big RApids I don't know if you can get a strong enough
signal for digital.  For example, Wood here only comes in digital
occasionally.  They have another digital broadcast on their second channel
which is contemporary jazz.  I haven't tried to pull in the other GR
stations in digital.

Steve, K8SP
Lansing