From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:30:06 -0400
Hello everyone;
I suspect that it is usable but it was becoming more than a bit annoying that I couldn't do the unthinkable and make a simple phone call.  One item that someone might clarify is the phone address book.  There didn't seem to be any to audibly scroll through the addresses.  Supposedly you have to flick rather than tap but these fat fingers never began to figure out what that meant.
Has anyone got a link to some good info about it?  I am in the lucky position that I can occasionally play with my nephew's without putting out real money.
I was primarily looking for something that would let me read the address book and txt.  I didn't really have to have the internet in my pocket.  When I looked at the cost of the phone and mobile speak it seemed to get more costly than the i-phone.
Richard