From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2010 15:40:14 -0400
Richard,

My wife has one and I've used it several times to listen to baseball games.
It's certainly not as easy as a totally tactile keyboard but I was able to
work it reasonably after some practice.  It's the kind of thing you have to
live with and use constantly before you can become proficient on it.  I've
no doubt that many people will be much more comfortable with tactile keys.
Lou