From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:19:35 -0400
It's on a 4 unit apartment house. I'm on the second floor, east side. I
didn't do anything fancy, just asked when we came to look at the place. When
we came to look at it, I told the land lord that we like the place but I had
a couple questions, one was about ham radio antennas so long as I keep it
somewhat low profile and he told me go ahead and even offered to help. The
duel bander is hidden in a tree out front, packet antenna is going on the
air conditioner support arm and the best one, the G5RV goes right across the
lot, over the roof, and you really can't see any of them unless you really
look I'm told, in fact the duel bander is in front of the house with 1 end
of the G5RV and no one can see it who I've had look, it's way too well
hidden in the tree with a few other trees around it but gets out very well.
The neighbor's satellite dish is in a tree out front as well more direct to
their apartment, no one is down stairs yet since the place was just
completely redone from the roof down and downstairs isn't ready but I'm
happy with how things have gone. No one's been in this building in many many
years