From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:26:00 -0600
Hi, all.

Here's a question for all you Field Day experts out there.

This year, I had hoped to do Field Day with our RV from somewhere in the
Colorado high country, but, in light of our impending relocation back to
Michigan, our need to get started with the packing process, and our need to
save money for the move, I'm going to have to scrap those plans.

However, I don't want to miss out on the Field Day fun.

So, here's a question:

I know this violates the entire spirit of Field Day, but would I create
problems for anyone if I were to do Field Day from here at the rental house
in Colorado?  I am just trying to do a compromise here, without missing out
on all the fun.

If I were to do Field Day from the rental house  using commercial power,
what classification would I use?

Also, should I technically say my call is KB8TYJ / 0?

I'd appreciate any thoughts.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ