From:
Walter Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:35:33 -0700
i'm looking for a kenwood 2000 with the 1.2 micro wave mod. just in case aes might run out of them. i'll send my work checks to ever has one for sale. with a money order to pay until it is all paid off. i want to work ssb satalites and cw ones and ten meter fm repeaters if someone has one for sale, please hold on to the rig until it is all paid off, that is my want, for the future if anyone is in the mood to sell me one. please call me at 1707-422-42-03 or write to me at 325 honeysuckle drive 94533 attencion walter hampton wb6jtj i want to make a good money deal for the both of us. just hold on to the rig until it is all paid for. i've heard that the kenwood 2000 is a good rig and that's the one i waant . i know that this is a strange thing to ask of the list, so i thought i'd tak    e take a chance. i don't want to make anyone mad at me. but that's the rig i want. if anyone is not in the mood to sell, just forget about it. i want to have good feelings for everyone on this list that is my want and request. i think, amsat is going to launch a sinkreness satalite, and i want to be be one of the people to work it. please pardon my posting but, that's what i want.

let's make a good deal for the both of us who ever it is.

best regards from walter michael hampton.wb6jtj p.s. i took a chance and put my want on this list. so please excuse me. for doing so.