From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 10:50:07 -0600
    You're welcome, Eric, and if I'm in Colorado yet when you come that way
again, hopefully, I'll be able to be of more direct help.

There are so many repeaters in the Denver area, that I have to believe you
could have hit some of them.

The 94 repeater, for example, is our main skywarn repeater for the entire
Denver area, and it's located on Squa Mountain, about 30 miles west of
Denver.  There is a really nice 440 link to the machine, though, that might
have worked much better from where you were.

Anyway, I hope I was of some help, and sorry you were so unsuccessful.

73 de KB8TYJ