From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:18:17 -0400
Don,

I can't give the whys or wherefores, but   I know when I reply to a message
on this list, I always  have to alt-tab up to the " To" field to  be sure it
is going to the list.  A few people on the list are set up in such a way
that the "To" field will  show their name and not the list, so I need to
change  it before sending.

I don't know if people set it up this way for a reason, or if it is just one
of those things.   Colin is one, and so is Kevin K7RX.   There are a few
others, but these 2 spring to mind.   If I am going to reply to Colin, or
Kevin, or the others, I need to remember to  make the change in the "TO"
field, or it will just go direct.

73, Steve KW3A