Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:50:16 -0400
Extremely accessible, especially if you get his sexy wife Kim to do the
voice files for you.  YOu can use it with or without a screen-reader as she
will tell you the field you are in when you tab.

When I use the FieldDay program, I just set her up to mention the callsign
field and I know the order of the other fields to log in the contact info.
His programs are all reasonably priced, you can get just one or you can get
the whole bundle of I don't know how many he is up to now, but he has one
for all the major and quite a few of the smaller contests.

Steve, K8SP