From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:23:17 -0700
Thanks Kevin,

Well, maybe it's something peculiar to the west coast, I don't know.
Also, they seem to have changed their main mlb.com page again and I can
only seem to find the link to the audio player lite as opposed to the
usual one which isn't particularly accessible.

Hopefully one of these days they will stop fooling around with the
format and content of their pages so one can actually find something.
I'm not holding my breath for that though.  <grin>

Thanks,

Don