From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:39:08 -0500
It is normal for the player to beep and then tell you how many books are on
the bookshelf.  It should, after that, beginning the last playing book.  If
you are primarily playing audio files and you make changes to the contents
of their folders, that "audio files"  book will be rebuilt and all its
bookmarks will be lost.  If the player is beeping several times when it
powers up, and you only have a few books on the drive, you may encounter
other problems with that drive when you navigate within books.  Hope this
helps.

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls