From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:14:01 -0800
I think there may be some confusion here.  What I have been sending is
stuff I have on the tmv7a, a radio which talked fairly well, but is no
longer in production.  The radio still in production is the tmv71a.  This
radio talks much better, menus and all.  I'm afraid some of you are
confusing numbers.  I'll also make available my tmv71a folder so if anyone
wants that as well, let me know.  Some files have the extension of .not.
These are sstraight text files, but I use that extension as these are
usually bits of messages I've saved from various lists.

I'll gladly send what I have on either radio, just be sure which radio you
want.  You're all welcome to both of corse.  Someone on this list did a
wonderful job of converting the tmv71a manual to html and this is in the
71a folder.  I also include listings of the menus and notes on which
choices I change for all of my tmv71a radios.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr