From:
Bob Heiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:37:06 -0600
Hello Martain,
I have a thumb drive for my N L S player it is an 8 gig drive.
My friend bought a 16 gig thumb drive for his N L S player.
He downloaded 3 N L S books, unzipped them and copied them to his thumb
drive under a folder books.
I wonder if the folder structure is the problem?
Most of the time, when he puts the thumb drive in to the player, it does not
seem to see it as the player says Cartridge error as though there is not  a
cartridge in the player.
Have any ideas for the cartridge error message?
Thank you.
Bob Heiser
K9BOB