AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vera Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:10:07 -0500

                           PLEASE REMIT YOUR AAM DUES
                          Visit: www.AfricanAssociation.org !!!

John,

I wasn't automatically worried about the police. The people will be
hurt and possibly killed in confrontations with law enforcement
prompted by fears of arrest and deportation. Not only that, officers
may be killed. The very worst thing for a police department is to have
the feeling that they are targets enhanced. It puts them more on the
offensive and they may be less likely to be lenient, compassionate,
and understanding with citizens.  That, John, is ultimately not good
for the people. People die in large numbers when police feel threatened.

Why do you (and others) insist on trying to align me with all these
people whom you apparently watch and listen to enough to know what
they are saying? I neither watch nor listen to Rush, couldn't tell you
the last thing he said and do not work for him.

I'm going to tell you a secret John. I'm. Not. A. Republican. Have you
ever heard of the term "INDEPENDENT??"

Those are the people who do not vote according to party lines.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2010, at 8:04 AM, John Stafford Anderson <[log in to unmask]