Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pam Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 13:37:51 +0900
Xenu's Sister wrote:

> I'm curious if anyone knows any studies or
> anecdotal evidence that some/many? preemie babies
> go on to become fat children and fat adults.
>
>My doctor believes that there is a tendency for children raised on formula (carbs!) to have weight problems. This seems to hold true with
my two daughters. One was nursed for 20 months and is very slim. My
other daughter was nursed for 6 months with formula at grandmas every
other weekend. She has never completely lost her baby fat.

I have lost all but 8.8 pounds on a combo Atkins/PP diet. I think the
big scare had to do with folks not eating enough protein to satisfy
their muscle requirements. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Have a great day!
Pam