Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 11:11:53 -0700
Todd tells us:
> I ate a small portion of spaghetti, a couple of
> meatballs, and lots of salad.  My stomach did not handle the meal
> well, I might add.  I was uncomfortable for at least six hours.

Amazing how a foray into the realm of "forbidden fruit" can sometimes
remind us for hours afterwards, but it does sort of "heighten" the resolve,
doesn't it?

That's one of the things of great difference between us and
Hunter-Gatherers of the past -- them lucky folks just didn't have all the
creations of agriculture as temptations.

I've found several Italian restaurants that serve meat balls with their
spaghetti, and the meat balls are actuall made without fillers except for
onions, herbs and spices.  A couple of sides of meatballs and meat sauce
along with a salad, I find very enjoyable and economical because you are
not paying for extras like garlic toast.

Did you loose, gain or remain the same after your trip down the road?

---->
SPEAR and STONE  The PALEO-PERSON
Grant           [log in to unmask]
http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/